Spiritual intuition about David Bowie's soul destination after his physical death
This post was originally written in Italian, and then it was translated into English.
"As a very few people know, I am a normal person with intense spiritual perceptions - almost "psychic-like" perceptions. I have strong intuitions concerning other people's souls and how they are doing - that is, I can somehow feel if they're close to God and in good spiritual conditions or if they are in spiritual distress, or darkness. This is a gift that, as a Catholic Christian, I connect to the action of the Holy Spirit. I did nothing to get it: images, feelings, perceptions regarding spiritual realities and souls all come naturally when I concentrate and pray.
I prayed for David Robert Jones (David Bowie), among the other souls I prayed for, most of them were common people from my area, while David Bowie was famous during his life. But this does not matter. Souls and spiritual entities do not really care about someone being rich or famous in this world.
What I first got from David's soul was a feeling of both hope and sorrow mixed together. His soul was on his journey to Light, but not yet into His Peace. Catholic Christians call this spiritual condition "Purgatory".
David was feeling sorry because he had to quit his experience on this earth a bit earlier than he had expected. In fact, he wanted to do a little more here, both as an artist and as a father. As an artist, he had started to bring a message, sometimes full of doubts but hopeful and faithful, and he wanted to talk more about this and about his own feelings through his music, but there were no time left for him. He had to leave, could not stay.
I prayed for him for say nine days in a row, which basically makes it a "novena", a nine-days regular prayer, and what I could get from him was like seeing him walking and walking, then stopping a little to consider certain things of his life, putting them into place, giving them a spiritual meaning, then go on again. He was walking in a dim light which became brighter little by little.
And then he saw a spiritual Light that is brighter than any Angel's light, and immensely sweet and caring.
And He spoke to David' soul from His Light (He does so with all soulds no matter who they are and how they lived) and I noticed that David had said "yes". Some souls say "no", most of them accept, though. David accepted that Light and found his own way to that spiritual bliss and peace tradition calls Heaven. Heaven and Hell refer to spiritual conditions, but also to dimensions, to spiritual places.
I therefore think that David Jones (David Bowie, 1947-2016) is a saved souls and he belongs to Heaven, because he wanted to and chose Heaven.
It is important to me to make it clear that "Heaven or Hell" are a free choice a soul decides to do - God is Love and wants all His creatures to be happy and to be friends with Him, and yet He respects each soul's and each spirit's ultimate choice. This is not about religion, this is about love and truth.
The whole thing is about love...!!
So David had hsi doubts and sorrows and fears, like everybody. He also had faith and hope and courage.
I invite all of you who read this to please believe and sent a prayer up for him - may he rest in Christ's peace".
David Robert Jones (1947-2016)
Requiescat in Pacem
"As a very few people know, I am a normal person with intense spiritual perceptions - almost "psychic-like" perceptions. I have strong intuitions concerning other people's souls and how they are doing - that is, I can somehow feel if they're close to God and in good spiritual conditions or if they are in spiritual distress, or darkness. This is a gift that, as a Catholic Christian, I connect to the action of the Holy Spirit. I did nothing to get it: images, feelings, perceptions regarding spiritual realities and souls all come naturally when I concentrate and pray.
I prayed for David Robert Jones (David Bowie), among the other souls I prayed for, most of them were common people from my area, while David Bowie was famous during his life. But this does not matter. Souls and spiritual entities do not really care about someone being rich or famous in this world.
What I first got from David's soul was a feeling of both hope and sorrow mixed together. His soul was on his journey to Light, but not yet into His Peace. Catholic Christians call this spiritual condition "Purgatory".
David was feeling sorry because he had to quit his experience on this earth a bit earlier than he had expected. In fact, he wanted to do a little more here, both as an artist and as a father. As an artist, he had started to bring a message, sometimes full of doubts but hopeful and faithful, and he wanted to talk more about this and about his own feelings through his music, but there were no time left for him. He had to leave, could not stay.
I prayed for him for say nine days in a row, which basically makes it a "novena", a nine-days regular prayer, and what I could get from him was like seeing him walking and walking, then stopping a little to consider certain things of his life, putting them into place, giving them a spiritual meaning, then go on again. He was walking in a dim light which became brighter little by little.
And then he saw a spiritual Light that is brighter than any Angel's light, and immensely sweet and caring.
And He spoke to David' soul from His Light (He does so with all soulds no matter who they are and how they lived) and I noticed that David had said "yes". Some souls say "no", most of them accept, though. David accepted that Light and found his own way to that spiritual bliss and peace tradition calls Heaven. Heaven and Hell refer to spiritual conditions, but also to dimensions, to spiritual places.
I therefore think that David Jones (David Bowie, 1947-2016) is a saved souls and he belongs to Heaven, because he wanted to and chose Heaven.
It is important to me to make it clear that "Heaven or Hell" are a free choice a soul decides to do - God is Love and wants all His creatures to be happy and to be friends with Him, and yet He respects each soul's and each spirit's ultimate choice. This is not about religion, this is about love and truth.
The whole thing is about love...!!
So David had hsi doubts and sorrows and fears, like everybody. He also had faith and hope and courage.
I invite all of you who read this to please believe and sent a prayer up for him - may he rest in Christ's peace".
David Robert Jones (1947-2016)
Requiescat in Pacem
Commenti
Posta un commento