A spiritual feeling that the soul of a woman I was praying for "spoke" of the crime against life


I would like to describe another spiritual experience I had while praying for the Souls in Purgatory. I pray a lot for them as I feel it is a Christian duty and a spiritual gift to do that. One day when I was praying to them, I had a spiritual intuition by one of them. I also had a mental visualization of the soul of a woman who was speaking.

She was saying something like: “I feel the world is becoming darker. There still are many ligthts, but one part of the world is falling into darkness. And there is rain… Since some people are in a condition of spiritual and moral darkness, others are crying, Heaven is crying. What do you think when you think of the rain?”

I kept on praying without even trying to give a personal answer to the spiritual content of my perceptions about this soul.

“That crime against life” she was saying from those dimensions of atonement and penance, is the worst crime because they are killing innocent people, their own babies”.

I could understand she was talking of abortion.

“Those children they killed were also going to become Children of God…they deserved to live and be given a name and become responsible adults”.

When I perceive that spiritual talking about human responsibility towards life, children and creation, I felt cold. When I feel cold like this, it is not because of the temperature in my room. It is a spiritual feeling.

 Cold, darkness, rain.

I ended that prayer quickly and sat on the edge of my bed, thinking of our spiritual responsibility, especially those among us who have further spiritual knowledge or have clear spiritual perceptions or received some good spiritual teachings from the Church.

Yes,on this earth we must stop talking of “abortion right”. We also have a spiritual responsibility. It is not just a choice. When a woman chooses to end her pregnancy, and the human embryo within her is killed, she becomes morally and spiritually responsible for this, but when she is left in troubles or alone with her fears and problems, then her partner, family and community are also responsibile!

Men must love women spiritually, too, not just physically, so that women can understand and love and protect the small human life that is growing in their wombs.

I remember that an American friend once told me that “Abortion is human sacrifice to idol money”.

It is certainly not a solution, to kill what will become a newborn and then a child growing up to be a mature person, another being made of flesh and a soul, responsible and willing to be free.

If you have a spiritual mind, please know that we have a soul and that ours is a journey on this earht. Death is a passage, however, giving death to a small human life which is not just a clump of cells, but is a new being at early stages, and yet trying to become someone, implies spiritual responsibility, which is tremendous.

That small body will be given a Soul! So why preventing Souls to inhabit what is theirs?

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Testimonianza sul pericolo del Reiki : esorcismo e liberazione da questo tipo di esoterismo

Demonology: demons are angels, but...

J'aimerais bien maintenant parler un petit peu des Anges et de l'Ange Gardien