When I pray for Souls in Purgatory I often receive signs and graces from them...


When I pray for Souls in Purgatory I often receive signs and graces from them. Sometimes I pray for Souls of people I had known during my life because they lived in town or because somebody tell me about them. Some other times I pray for the Souls in Purgatory in general. I often visualize things or have spiritual feelings or intuitions when I pray for someone who died. Other people I know also pray for the Souls in Purgatory and they receive signs from them and graces from God thanks to their intercession. I can usually “feel it” if one Soul I prayed for is in peace or needs our prayers.

Sometimes I can also “feel it” when a Soul is ruined, that is, when that Soul is damned.

One evening I received a phone call from a dear friend of mine who is a Catholic Christian and very devoted to Souls in Purgatory. She had offered one Mass with the Eucharist as a prayer to help a Soul of a man who had died some weeks before and she felt joy during the Eucharist. Several months later, she offered another Holy Mass for that man, and she clearly felt that he “had something to do” before resting in peace. So I think that that Soul is saved and needs our prayers.

I must say that that man has not always had a good reputation, that is, he had gone through some “dark periods” in his life, when he was far from the Church (though maybe not far from loving Christ and looking for God in his heart). However, I prayed for him and I it feels so good to know he accepted Christ’s gift of salvation in his last phases of life.

We must never judge someone, let’s pray for him or her, instead.

Of course we know that some other souls go to Hell and spiritually ruined by their own choice. We know that Hitler is in Hell, we know that Judas Iscariot, known for his betrayal of Jesus, is damned and also Souls belonging to common people, not people who had become worldwide famous for doing something, but also Souls of common people, belonging to apparently ordinary men and women, not just to “murderers, witches and fortune tellers”, are damned and in Hell.

In general, we can hope a Soul has found salvation, but as Christians, we know that Jesus Christ is our only Saviour and Lord, so we must pray that God has mercy because His Son was crucified but rose from the dead, thus we must pray for the living and the dead.

Last year I read that a famous rock musician killed himself. Yes, suicide. I think he was suffering from depression. We prayed for him and I feel he is saved. When we hear that somebody committed suicide, we automatically think that he or she is lost. This is not always true. Suicide is the worst of sins but that does not mean that all those who killed themselves are in Hell.

Sometimes people who decide to end their life are trapped within their depression, sadness, loneliness. Their mind is in darkness, they cannot find any way out, no light, no God, no love. So they just do it, they kill themselves. These are mistakes. It means they made a mistake because they were feeling so very bad. We can pray that God has mercy because not all of them are damned. Their suicide “is not complete in intention”. Also, their responsibility is not full because their mind was confused. It is our responsibility, too, as a community. When I pray for a person who killed herself, I often find that they are “trapped within the moment when they died” and they must live those instants again a number of times. They usually need much prayer to be able to “find their way to Heaven”. Some of them, as it is for other souls, cannot be helped by us as they must remain in Purgatory for a certain spiritual or ethical time, or even until Judgement Day before they can find peace.

Thinking of that rock musician who committed suicide… I think that we, as Christians, have sometimes bocome too interested in “accusing” rock musicians of being satanists or of writing songs whose lyrics are perceived as blasphemous, immoral, violent, satanic and so on. I think that we should pray more for them instead of spending too much time on the internet saying that they were satanists (maybe they weren’t) and will all go to Hell. Some of them might be in Hell, some others will be saved. Please pray for them and pray for sinners in general, and for those who are far from God. It doesn’t make any sense to only pray for those who are are Christian friends and are already living their life in God’s friendship and grace or for those who died while everybody was saying how good they were…hahahah, they will perhaps be saved but then we will have to admit we didn’t really care.

Corrupted Souls are ruined. However, let’s pray that poor Souls who were confused and seduced by this world are saved.

There are men who accepted salvation during the last times of their lives, maybe because somebody prayed or they experienced a painful death, or an illness, or they were surrounded by the love of their family and friends and thought of how wonderful life is and thought of death and thought of God.

There are women who were able to understand how bad a sin of abortion is. There are women left witchcraft and became Christians. I know of a woman who had done magic for years and had demonic vexation because of this and then became a Christian. So you see, it is not too late for those who are looking for spiritual truth, giving up their idols.

Committing suicide is never a solution to problems, it is not a solution to anything. It is just a poor illusion. At present, some people are asking for their “right to decide when to die” when they are ill and medicine cannot heal them. This is called assisted suicide or euthanasia. In some Countries, it is already legalized. Having spiritual perceptions about Souls in Purgatory, I cannot say that assisted suicide is something that will go without any spiritual consequences affecting a Soul. Therefore, I chose not to support euthanasia rights, neither abortion rights. Crime against life are the worst crimes. One can say that they are bad sins. Those Souls who decided not to live their trials and ask doctors t ogive them death will be sad souls in purgatory, reduced to spectres and, provided they are not ruined, it will not be easy for us to keep on fighting to protect life and  pray for them in order to help them find their peace.

If you have a spiritual mind, it is okay to talk of free will, but please talk of spiritual responsibility as well, not just of civil rights and ethics. Tell others that there is Heaven, but that Hell exists at least . You might feel like you want to devote yourself to fighting for civil rights, but remember that physical death is natural inescapable, but one soul’s ruin means spiritual death, which is eternal.

So pray that Souls are saved.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Testimonianza sul pericolo del Reiki : esorcismo e liberazione da questo tipo di esoterismo

Demonology: demons are angels, but...

J'aimerais bien maintenant parler un petit peu des Anges et de l'Ange Gardien