Spiritual experience with a man's soul in purgatory; my friend's prayer and the gift she got from it

I would like to talk about one of my spiritual experiences while praying for the dead. I am a Catholic Christian and I pray for the Souls in Purgatory. One day I prayed for a men who had died a few days earlier. He was one of my friends’ father. His daughter phoned me a few days after her dad’s funeral to tell me that she knew her dad was on his way to Heaven but still far from those dimensions.
She asked me to pray for him. Of course I accepted to do it, but I told her that allo f us can pray for the souls of the dead, that they find their peace, not just me or people who, like me, often have spiritual intuitions. So I also told her to offer one Holy Mass for him and pray for him at home.
The day after, I began to pray for that man. I prayed normally in my living room. That night, I had a dream. I dreamt I was in a dark place. One friend of mine, Michele, was also there in that dream. The fact that he was there with me in the dream surprised me, because Michele had once prayed with me for the Souls in Purgatory.
In that dream, I saw my friend’s father coming towards me. He looked younger than the age he was when he died but tired, like one who is carrying a heavy weight in his heart…
He felt my presence but could not see me. He called a name, which was his daughter’s name, Deborah, not mine. My name is Francesca and Deborah had asked me to pray for her dad, however, after my prayer, her dad’s soul established a contact with me but called me Deborah, which does make sense in a spiritual dream. That part of Purgatory is dark, almost as dark as night because the light of heaven is still far, though visibile.
I woke up immediately after this dream, feeling a bit frightened, I didn’t want to have that kind of interaction with the soul of a dead man appearing in my dreams.
The next morning, I phoned Michele and told him about my dream. He said he had prayed for the Souls in Purgatory a couple of days before.
I also told my friend Deborah that her father knew she loved him, but needed her prayers.
She prayed and then she told me she had asked for her dad’s intercession because she wanted to have a baby. She had been married for a couple of years but had a miscarriage and lost her baby.
Doctors were thinking of an artificial insemination, but she wanted to try again, naturally. She prayed for her dad and she also asked for this gift while praying for him.
One morning, she was at home in the kitchen when she saw two insects from the window. They were perhpas reproducing on the windowsill, she said, because one was on the other and they kept on flying looking for each others a lot before separating. Since she had just finished her prayer, she became hopeful seeing this.
“That was like a little…sign, to me” she told me.
I am usually very cautious when it comes to “signs”, but ok, maybe it was an answer to prayer, like a “yes, you’ll be given what you asked for”. She told her husband of that prayer and that they should make love again and again.
A few months later, she phoned me to tell me that she was pregnant.
She now has a cheerful baby girl.
Pray for people in your family who died. Grandparents and so on. Even great-grandparents… do not forget about them. Your prayer can help them find their peace and will help you understand that spiritual love bond connecting souls in Christ.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Testimonianza sul pericolo del Reiki : esorcismo e liberazione da questo tipo di esoterismo

Demonology: demons are angels, but...

J'aimerais bien maintenant parler un petit peu des Anges et de l'Ange Gardien