What it means to me to "feel" something when I pray for the dead

When I pray for dead people and more often, when I pray in general, I start to visualize things spontaneously, or I have spiritual sensations, spiritual perceptions that are clear and cannot be confused for normal feelings or physical feelings.

For example, when I pray for someone and feel joy or satisfaction or I have a feeling that the Soul of that person "is waiting for something", then this is a spiritual feeling and it is usually intense enough, not weak or confused.

I began to pray for the Souls in Purgatory some years ago (as I was raised as a Catholic Christian, we speak of Purgatory referring to a spiritual condition as well as a spiritual dimension that is not yet Heaven and it is not damnation in Hell. Souls in Purgatory can reach and will reach Heaven but they are waiting to find their peace).

When I was a child I had spiritual sensations but I could not interpret them correctly and so, during my teens, I lost interest in this. When I was 26, I met a Christian man who had a spiritual gift and he prayed for the Souls of those who had died. I told him I had spiritual feelings but that I had lost interest in spirituality when I was in High School.

Thanks to him and to another common friend, I began to pray for the dead again and invited other friends to do the same.

Now I share my experiences and spiritual feelings with say four or five people aged between 25 and 70, who think there is an afterlife or who had spiritual experiences involving dead people, like dreams, spiritual feelings, internal images or visualizations and so on.

I do not do any "spiritism", I do not do any necromancy or any other spiritistic practices. I do not communicate with the souls of the departed. Spiritism is not a good practice, it is very dangerous, instead, because there is a high risk that those who practice spiritism get in contact with the evil spirits, or demons, and not with the dear souls who are in purgatory and would benefit from our prayer.

 I receive spontaneous images and have spiritual feelings when I use prayer.

All I do is praying. And it works perfectly. When we pray, things start to move because prayer is a performative action at several levels, it is not just "saying words".

When we pray, we nourish our relationship and friendship with God and Christ. We obtain help from the Angels , who are spiritual beings, and form the Queen of the Angels, the Virgin Mary, who is the spiritually elected woman to defeat Satan. When we pray, we keep the demons far, and we obtain grace and salvation.

When I pray for someone who died,  I can often "feel something about him or her". So this is how it works and it is very simple. I cannot decide what to visualize or perceive or feel, when and where. All this is spontaneous and I have no control.

I think that in order to start considering praying for others and for the dead, one must first decide to become friend with God and believe in Jesus Christ.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Testimonianza sul pericolo del Reiki : esorcismo e liberazione da questo tipo di esoterismo

Demonology: demons are angels, but...

J'aimerais bien maintenant parler un petit peu des Anges et de l'Ange Gardien