These internal images all have spiritual meanings. I once saw souls in Purgatory and Purgatory was similar to a mount.
As I have already explained to you, I often receive
spiritual intuitions and perceptions during prayer. I often visualize and I
have sort of “internal images” forming spontaneously but they are spiritual
images because they all have a spiritual meaning and contain information which
is new to me.
I am a woman and a Catholic Christian. I live near Venice, in Italy. When I pray
for the dead, for their Souls in Purgatory, I often receive internal images
about them and the spiritual place or dimension where they are. Please know
that Heaven, Purgatory and Hell aren’t just spiritual conditions but also
spiritual places, other dimensions out of ours and possibly out of the way we
perceive space and time.
These internal images all have spiritual meanings. I
once saw souls in Purgatory and Purgatory was similar to a mount. It was not
easy to climb, but while reaching the top of that mount of Purgatory, one could
see a rising sun representing Christ. On the other side of that mount I saw a
green valley preceding the entrance to a dimension of celestial light and
peace, awareness and bliss.
I visualized a soul being received by the Angels of
God. They were tall and dressed near bastions, singing “Hallelujah” and their
voices where like crystal voices, so pure and melodic, so harmonious and
tuneful that one could assume immediately that they were angelic voices, not
human voices.
In another internal image that I got representing Purgatory
there were big stairs the colour of marble, but very bright, with numerous
steps. Souls who climb up those stairs have to face their faults and expiate
step by step. I saw demons sitting on the stairs in shapes of gargoyles or of strange
and beautiful monkeys. Guardian Angels were allowed to help the souls of those
they had guarded on this earth.
I must say that I have no control of these internal
images: they come and go when I pray. I can only try to describe them, which is
not easy because I must use our human language to describe something that does
not belong to this earth and has spiritual shapes and colours.
I kept on praying for the Souls in Purgatory when
another image arrived. I visualized a whole crowd of Souls in Purgatory who
were walking slowly in a light mixed with mist. I could notice that crowd was
made of people of different ages, men and women and there were many old people.
Their features were similar to the way they looked
like when there were alive on this earth. I visualized an old lady: her hair
was gray and she was wearing a brown vest. She had a grim expression on her
face, however, her skin was so light in complexion that she looked
transfigured. When they heard me praying, she smiled soflty. The more she was
getting closer to the Light, the younger and more beautiful her features
became.
I then saw a tall, black man walking in that misty
light in Purgatory, thinking. I received an internal cognition of the fact that
he was thinking about something that the Spirit of God had said to that man
during his earthly life. I saw him nodding in response, raising his hands,
thanking God and Christ. The I saw many people from America and Europe,
including a woman who was gorgeous and strong and had red hair like many Irish
women. It was the soul of a Catholic Irish woman. She knew that I could see her and she began to weep because I was
praying for them.
I visualized another soul, of another woman. She was
crying, too. The Spirit gave me cognition that she was a soul of a young woman
who had died of anorexia. Our Lady, the Virgin Mary, the Queen of Heavens and
of the Angels can visit Souls in Purgatory. She reached the young woman’s soul
and spoke to her. She talked to her about the earth, the trees and the rivers,
the animals and the wind, then about the houses men had built for them and
their famiglie. They talked about family and love, and Our Lady told that soul
of certain things that the Holy Spirit had said of beauty…then She mentioned
the beauty of the horses, of the roses and of women. And She also mentioned the beauty
of the devil.
They spoke of the things that the young woman had
not been able to live, especially motherhood. The Earth was far away, out of
reach. If we only knew what we lose when we think we girls hate ourselves and
our life, when we feel ugly and angry, when we feel like we want to give up
fighting!
“Now I help others” she said to me.
Some souls have a mission or they are assigned tasks
by God or by the Virgin Mary. I knew that Our Lady was feeling sorry about that
girl, however, she was encouraging her to complete hwe tasks.
When I feel sad or when I have a problem and I don’t
know what to do, I pray the Virgin Mary and help is guaranteed. She wants us to
be sincere and caring, faithful and corageous, reflective, not superficial and vain,
especially with others, in our family and community. She also cares for the
elderly very much. She cares for Creation, that we respect our planet and
protect her species.
She asks for our prayers so that though Her, Satan is chased back into Hell and purity
wins over this world.
Commenti
Posta un commento